Friday, May 28, 2010

A Whole New World and a Whole New Venue

Hello folks. In an effort to gain a little more exposure, I've decided to add some of my content to the Open Salon web site.

Open Salon is run by Salon.com, my favorite internet news source. The Open Salon site is free to read and they have some awfully intelligent people writing there.

So while I am blogging here, I will also be reproducing my content simultaneously over there.

Please tell your friends to visit my satellite blog at  http://open.salon.com/blog/ill_will

On that site you can share, make comments, vote, rate, and if you're inclined, send me a tip that will subsidize my girlfriend's nicotine patches.  Don't get me wrong, I am not soliciting for money... but if say, you had a request for a subject for me to tackle, or more specifically, a person you would like me to denigrate -- any person... he/she doesn't even have to be famous, he/she could just be your boss... I don't care -- then let's just say a little goes a long way.

Ill Will loves you.  Don't forget it.  Tell your friends you love him back. 

No comments: