Friday, January 22, 2010

A Rare Honor and Privilege

I received this in the mail today.  You know, it's not often that I get this type of recognition for all the work I do for the Republican Party, or as I like to call them -- "da Gopp."






Who knew Reagan founded anything?

Either way, I'm honored.  Let this be a lesson to you all.  If you do nothing, and make no effort from within the Republican party, you will succeed so long as they have your name and address.

I HAVE JOHN CORNYN's AUTOGRAPH!  BEAT THAT!

OK, folks.  Just thought I'd share my good news with you.

By the way, I'm a registered Democrat.  I've voted and contributed to a Republican candidate or two, but never on a state or national level.  I guess they just like me.

1 comment:

Fran said...

You gave money to the Gopp? Have you lost your liberal mind?

Fran